MAFF Development Funding:
- Swedish Film Institute award with SEK 150,000 to “In the Land of Wonder”, Director: Nadine Khan, Producer: Film Clinic / Anagram.
Ayesha Chagla (Manager of Dubai Film Market) / Inshal Al-Timimi (Previous head of Sanad) / Ali Abbasi (Film Director)
- Swedish Film Institute award with SEK 50,000 to “Chopped”, Director: Karam Ali, Producer: Idioms Film / HB PeÅ Holmquist Film.
Magnus Grien (Director and producer) / Ola Al-Shekh (Filmcritic) / Hogir Hirori (Documentary director)
- NDU International Film Festival award with USD 2,000 to “If Toys Can Speak”, Director: Maria Abd El Karim, Producer: Chantale Hannouch.
- Film i Skåne award with SEK 30,000 to “Wanderings”, Director: Rola Shamas, Producer: KlaraFilms.
- NDU International Film Festival award with USD 2,000 to “Wanderings”, Director: Rola Shamas, Producer: KlaraFilms.
Joakim Strand (Head of production at film i skåne) / Habib Aa (Producer) / Sam Lahoud (NDU filmfestival Director)
- Good Film & Post award with 5 days of Color Grading and 3 days of Motion Graphics to “Off Kharthoum Sides”, Director: Marwa Zein, Producer: Marwa Zein.
- Way Creative award with 3-5 days of grading, 1 DCP, 1 master digital betacam and 1 DVD to “As I want”, Director: Samaher Alqadi, Producer: Karim El Hakim.
- Tonemestrene award with 3 weeks of sound post facility and 1 week of sound mix facility and a 50% discount for a sound design to “Ibrahim”, Director: Lina Alabed, Producer: Rami Nihawi.
- Lilapost award with Grading for 2-3 days to “On the Fence”, Director: Nesrrine Elzayat, Producer: Hala Loy.
- MAD Solutions award with distributing in the Arab world to “Tiny Souls”, Director: Dina Naser, Producer: Khaled Haddad.
- Way Creative Sleeprise Music award with 20 minutes of original music to “Tiny Souls”, Director: Dina Naser, Producer: Khaled Haddad.
Rasmus Steen (International Media Support) / Charlotte Madsen (SVT- Commissioning Documentaries for SVT) / Maher Diab (Cosmopolitan illustrator, photographer)