MAFF Development Funding:
Ahmed Maher (Director) / Alessandra Speciale (Venice International Film Festival) / Ibrahim Al Ariss (Filmjournalist and critic)
- Swedish Film Institute award with SEK 150,000 to “Backstage”, Director: Afef Ben Mahmoud, Arabic Producer: Khalil Benkirane, Swedish co-producer: Maryam Ebrahimi. Country: Tunisia, Morocco, Sweden.
Carla Mooney (Silk Road Film Festival) / Erfan Rashid (Film Critic – writer and producer) / Talal Al Muhanna (documentary Film and TV producer)
- Swedish Film Institute award with SEK 50,000 to “Back Home”, Director: Nisreen Faour and Rashad Alhindi, Arabic Producer: Carole Abboud, Swedish co-producer: Osmond Karim. Country: Lebanon, Kuwait, Palestine, Sweden.
Hanna Sohlberg (Film i Skåne) / Azza Elhosseiny (Luxor African Film Festival – Etisal) / Sam Lahoud (NDU International Film Festival)
- NDU International Film Festival award with USD 2,000 to “Brotherhood”, Director: Meryam Joobeur, Producer: Habib Attia. Swedish co-producer: Andreas Rocksén. Country: Tunisia, Sweden.
- Film Skåne award with SEK 30,000 to “Brotherhood”, Director: Meryam Joobeur, Producer: Habib Attia. Swedish co-producer: Andreas Rocksén. Country: Tunisia, Sweden.
- Etisal Film Fund – Luxor African Film Festival award with 2 weeks long/short films-workshop to “The bath”, Director: Anissa Daoud, Producer: Loi Achour, Swedish co-producer: Michael Krotkiewski, Country: Tunisia, Sweden.
- Etisal Film Fund – Luxor African Film Festival award with 2 weeks long/short films-workshop to “Strangers in my House”, Director: Nihad Sabri, Swedish co-producer: Maryam Ebrahimi, Country: Palestine, Sweden.
Lisa Nyed (Film i Skåne) / Rasmus Steen (International Media Support) / Per Eirik Gilsvik (Sørfond) / Maher Diab (MAD Solutions)
- MAD Solutions award with distributing in the Arab world to “Into the Mist”, Director: George Tarabay, Country: Lebanon.
- Sleeprise Music Production – Ronald Heu in collaboration with Palestinian Oud player Imad Altamimi award with 10 minutes original music to “Into the Mist”, Director: George Tarabay, Country: Lebanon.
- Good Film & Post award with 5 days of Color Grading and 3 days of Motion Graphics to “Lift Like a Girl”, Director: Mayye Zayed, Producer: Mayye Zayed, Country: Egypt.
- Lyd Til Film award a week of studio time including a sound design (which has the equivalent market price of 25.000 DKK) to “Railway Men”, Director: Erige Sehiri, Producer: Palmyre Badinier, Country: Tunisia, France.