Development Fund - Short
Development Fund – Short
Please read the rules and requirements before submitting your project.
- Eligibility is limited to short fictional film projects.
- Applicants MUST be citizens or residents of a Nordic country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland) or a Baltic country (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).
- Co-production for application purposes is not allowed.
- MAFF does not mediate between applicants, producers, or other parties, nor does it assume responsibility for facilitating collaborations.
- Only one representative from the project will be invited to pitch the project during MAFF Industry Days in Malmö.
- Decisions regarding selected projects are final and cannot be appealed.
- The film must acknowledge MAFF and the funding organization as supporters in the closing credits, featuring their logos. Sweden must be credited as a production country.
- The funding will be disbursed according to the agreement between MAFF and the representative of the winning project.
Submissions close 15 December 2023