Development Funding – Short
Before submitting your project, kindly read the rules and regulations carefully.
- The applicant MUST be a citizen or a resident of a Nordic country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland) or Baltic country (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia).
- Short NARRATIVE project (documentary is not eligible).
- MAFF does not serve as an intermediary between applicants and producers or between any other parties and is not responsible for facilitating collaborations.
- Only producer or director will be invited to pitch the project during MAFF Industry Days in Malmö.
- Decisions on selected projects cannot be appealed.
- Malmo Arab Film Festival or the funder are not obliged to participate in the selected projects for future production in any other way.
- MAFF and the funder shall be listed as supporters of the film with their logos included in the film’s closing credits and Sweden shall be listed as production country.
- The funding is paid according to the agreement between MAFF and the representative of the winning project.