Rules and conditions
- Film project must be co-produced with a Swedish partner and have a connection to Arab culture, identity or exile.
- The film project must be at least 70 minutes
- The film project must have English subtitles
- All submitted files must be in English and Arabic
- Decisions on selected projects cannot be appealed.
- MAFF and the funder shall be listed as supporters of the film with their logos included in the film’s closing credits and Sweden shall be listed as production country.
- Granted development funding that has not been used shall be repaid.
- The funding is paid according to the agreement between the Swedish producer and the funder.
- Other rules and regulations of development funding applies according to the conditions stated by the funder.