Development Fund - Feature
Development Fund – Feature
Please read the rules and requirements before submitting your project.
- Eligibility is limited to fictional film projects.
- The film project must have a Swedish co-producer.
- The film project should have a runtime of at least 70 minutes.
- MAFF does not mediate between applicants, producers, or other parties, nor does it assume responsibility for facilitating collaborations.
- Only one representative from the project will be invited to pitch the project during MAFF Industry Days in Malmö.
- Decisions regarding selected projects are final and cannot be appealed.
- The film must acknowledge MAFF and the funding organization as supporters in the closing credits, featuring their logos. Sweden must be credited as a production country.
- Development funding that remains unused must be reimbursed.
- The disbursement of funding is subject to the agreement between the Swedish producer and the funding organization.
- Additional rules and regulations for development funding are to be adhered to as specified by the funding organization.
Submissions close 15 December 2023