Development Funding – Feature
Before submitting your project, kindly read the rules and regulations carefully.
- The film project must be co-produced with a Swedish partner.
- The film project must be at least 70 minutes
- The film project must have English subtitles
- MAFF does not serve as an intermediary between applicants and producers or between any other parties and is not responsible for facilitating collaborations
- For the Documentary, only ONE representative of the project will be invited to pitch the project during MAFF Industry Days in Malmö
- For the Fiction, two representatives of the project (Arab and Swedish director/producer) will be invited to pitch the project during MAFF Industry Days in Malmö
- Decisions on selected projects cannot be appealed.
- MAFF and the funder shall be listed as supporters of the film with their logos included in the film’s closing credits and Sweden shall be listed as production country.
- Granted development funding that has not been used shall be repaid.
- The funding is paid according to the agreement between the Swedish producer and the funder.
- Other rules and regulations of development funding applies according to the conditions stated by the funder.