MAFF Development Funding:
Bushra Ahmed (El Gouna Film Festival COO and COFOUNDER ) / Gaby Khoury (Producer) / Mercedes Fernandez (Torino Film LAB Managing Director)
- Swedish Film Institute award with SEK 150,000 to “THE SEA NEEDS TO HEAVE”, Arab producer: Alaa Alasad, Swedish producer: Helene Granqvist, director: Zain Duraie, country: Jordan, Sweden.
Irit Neidhart (MEC Film – Distributor) / Khemais Khayati (Film Critic) / Sherif El Bendary (Directer/Producer)
- Swedish Film Institute award with SEK 75,000 to “LOOKING FOR SAADA”, Director: Areen Omari, Swedish producer: Linda Mutawi. Country: Palestine, Sweden.
Butheina Kazim (Cinema Akil Co-founder) / Johan Simonsson (Film commissioner at FilmCentrum Syd) / Mahmoud Kamel (Director/Writer – Co/owner)
- Film Centrum award with SEK 30,000 editing services to “HABIB & THE THIEF”, Arab Swedish producer and director: Naures Sager, country: Sweden.
- Luxor African Film Festival award with 2000 USD to “REPRESSION”, Director: Mike Malajalian. Producer: Abed Lotfi. Country: Lebanon, Sweden.
- Film I Skane with SEK 30,000 to “A RESUME”, Arab Swedish producer and director: Bassem Nabhan, country: Sweden.
Khalil Demmoun (Moroccan critic) / Lamia Guiga (Artistic Director at Carthage Film Festival) / Magdi Ahmed Ali (Director/Producer) / Meriame Deghedi (Egyptian arts and culture marketing professional) / Nadim Jarjoura (Film Critic)
- Red Star award with USD 3,000 to “MICA”, Director: Ismael Ferroukhi. Producer: Lamia Chraibi. Country: Morocco, France.
- Team One Productions award with USD 3,000 to “FOR THE CAUSE”, Director: Hassan Benjelloun. Producers: Hassan Benjelloun and Rachida Saadi. Country: Morocco.
- The Cell Post Production award with USD 10,000 Editing Service to “MICA”. Director: Ismael Ferroukhi. Producer: Lamia Chraibi. Country: Morocco, France.
- The Cell Post Production award with USD 10,000 Color Grading to “MICA”. Director: Ismael Ferroukhi. Producer: Lamia Chraibi. Country: Morocco, France.
- Elgouna Film Festival award with USD 5,000 to “BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE”. Director: Majdi Lakhdar. Producer: Mohammed Ali ben Hamra. Country: Tunisia.
- Leyth Production award with USD 12,000 Sound mixing for 15 days to “STATE OF AGITATION”. Director: Elie Khalife. Producers: Elie Khalife, Nicolas Khabbaz, and Mahmoud Karak. Country: Lebanon.
- MAD Solutions award with USD 20,000 Distribution and Marketing to “THE WOMEN IN BLOCK J”. Director: Mohammed Nadif. Producer: Rachida Saadi. Country: Morocco.
Asma Graimiche (Directer/Producer) /Insaf Ouhiba (Researcher/Programmer) / Rasmus Steen (Responsible for the Documentary Film programme of International Media Support) / Ziad Khuzai (Writer/Film Critic)
- Team One Productions award with USD 2,000 Sound design, mixing and editing to “CAPTAINS OF ZA’ATARI”, Director: Ali El-Arabi. Producers: Dina Emam & Aya Dowara. Country: Jordan, Egypt.
- The General Union of Arab Artists award with USD 2,000 to “SUSPENDED WIVES”, Director: Mariam Addou. Producer: Karim Aitouna. Country: Morocco.
- Imaginarium award with USD 3,000 to “THEIR ALGERIA”. Director: Lina Soualem. Producer: Marie Balducchi. Country: Algeria, France.